1. A classroom belongs to everyone. All students are expected to respect the rights and property of everyone
2. Students are expected to listen while others speak
3. All students are expected to speak in a polite and respectful manner
4. Students are expected to be prepared for learning with assignment and supplies
5. All school notices and the parent newsletter should be brought home promptly
6. Textbooks, and learning materials are to be used respectfully
7. Students are expected to solve problems with words and ask for adult help when it is needed
8. The classroom code of behavior must be followed at ALL TIMES!