- Students are not permitted in the building without adult supervision
- Students should not arrive at school before 8:15am because there is no supervision
- On days when the weather is pleasant, students meet in the area outside of the main entrance.
- On inclement days, students report to the auditorium
- The field near the confidence course equipment may be used in the morning
- Students may not sit on the steps, the ledges, or wait inside the building
- Students may not leave the school grounds without permission
- Students may not report to a classroom or remain in a classroom without adult supervision
- If a student reports to a classroom and an adult is not present, the student should report to the auditorium or to the school office
- Students are expected to arrive at school on time. The morning line up bell (8:20 am) is the official start of the school day. If you are late, report to the office.
- Notes are needed after an absence or to leave school early.